Company: YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies is a global technology service and outsourcing provider that is committed to helping customers align technology innovation with business strategy. With a reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
YASH Technologies Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Trainee (fresher) : YASH Technologies has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Trainee position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.E / B.Tech Degree in the related fields and knowledge.
YASH Off-Campus 2021 :- Job Profile & Company Details
|Organization Name||YASH Technologies|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech Degree in the related fields|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Skills Required for Yash Technologies Jobs 2021 :
- Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in Salesforce
- Exposure on Salesforce application, cloud development using Apex and lightning.
- Should have knowledge in web front-end technologies & frameworks
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles and application of coding standards(Java, OOPs).
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT are eligible.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for YASH Technologies Off-Campus 2021 jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.