Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2021 Drive for Quality Assurance Analyst :-
Wolters Kluwer has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst position for Pune location. Eligible and interested candidates having a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the related field and 0 to 2 years of total experience in the related fields can I apply online for Wolters Kluwer Quality Assurance Analyst Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Wolters Kluwer Quality Assurance Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2021: Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through four divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Organization Name||Wolters Kluwer|
|Job Profile||Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Pune, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years of experience in the related fields.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Wolters Kluwer Quality Assurance Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
- Learn performance testing basics, implementation, tools, including testing and monitoring tools, testing type and technics.
- Identify/Validate test objectives and implement defined test approach.
- Implement test approach with defined workflows and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting.
- Preliminary analysis of test results.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Help in creating test data.
- Execute the tests in multiple environment as per the plan.
- Log and track defects, Support triage.
Eligibility & Experience Required:
- Technical Experience:-
- Proficient in C# and OOPs programming skills.
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving Skills.
- Good Communication skills and attitude.
- Basic experience of Data Base particularly SQL server.
- Good to have knowledge and experience of performance testing.
- Knowledge of Testing techniques and types.
- 0-2 years of total experience.
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2021:
All interested & eligible candidates can apply for Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2021 online by the following link: