Wipro Recruitment 2021: Hiring Digital Workspace Service Desk Position: Any Graduate
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Company Website: www.Wipro.com
Role: Digital Workspace Service Desk
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
“Accenture Off-Campus job 2021: Apply Now “
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Qualification||BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, B.Sc (Economics)|
|Salary (CTC)||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full-time only in 10th, 12th, and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Stipend for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:
- 1st-year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
- 2nd-year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
- 3rd-year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
Service Agreement for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Job Description for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop, and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, requests, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
Selection Process Off Wipro Campus Drive 2021
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2021.
DisclaimerThe parameters and procedure of selection solely depend upon Wipro’s discretion. Wipro is not liable to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to roll back any provisional offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet the specified conditions which are prerequisite to being boarded. Wipro also reserves the right to hold any provisional candidate liable if he/she is proved to be involved in any illegal activity for instance: misrepresentation, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro has not empaneled any third party for conducting recruitment drive, requisite training, collecting fees, or any other processes as envisaged under this program. Also, it is to be noted that Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of this program. Likewise, only those registrations stand valid which are made at Wipro’s official recruitment website. Any communication claimed to be made on Wipro’s behalf by any third party are to be considered as misrepresentation and an attempt to defraud and therefore, the same should be ignored. Wipro does not hold any responsibility towards such unauthorized communication made or believed by any.
Candidates who indulge in any kind of malpractices or utilize unfair means to clear the selection process shall be disqualified/terminated, as the case may be.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘DWSD-2021’, the same will be responded to within 3 working days
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021
All interested & eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 online by the following link.
What is the last date to apply to Wipro Off Campus Drive: ASAP.