Wipro Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst . Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Wipro Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Computing Developer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-1 Year|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT
- 0-1 year of experience.
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
- Computing-L1, (Mandatory) and Azure Data Factory-L1, (Optional).
- As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
- Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 YEAR
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Wipro Computing Developer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.