Wipro Recruitment 2021 : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 Details :
|Job Profile||Project Engineer|
|Target Batch||2022 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Across India |||
|Expected Salary||3.5 LPA|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022:
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- B.E / B.Tech (Compulsory Degree) / M.E / M.Tech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process For Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
- Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
How to Apply for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.