VMware Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
VMware has to recruit candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer Position through off campus in Bangalore, India. B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply for this Role. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with VMware you can use this recruitment.
About Company: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings form a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world. Since our founding over two decades ago, our 24,000+ employee community and ecosystem of 75,000 partners have been behind the technology innovations transforming entire industries – from banking, healthcare, and government to retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, and transportation.
VMware Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria and Skills for VMware Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- B.E / B.Tech – CS / IS / IT with overall Xth, XIIth and Graduation 60% and above in Engineering
- 2021 graduating with no current backlogs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to Rotational Shifts
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Logical approach to problem solving.
Job Description for VMware Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or Webex session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
Documents to be Carried for VMware Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for VMware Associate Technical Support Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
How To Apply For VMware Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
VMware Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ VMware is hiring for which position ?
VMware hiring candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer position.
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for VMware Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.E/B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post.
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
The salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms.
✅ What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
Fresher candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Experience and skills needed for this post.
✅ Who can apply for VMware Off Campus 2021?
B.E/B.Tech can apply for VMware Off Campus 2021.
✅ How many rounds are there in VMware Associate Technical Support Engineer profile?
There are 3 rounds of interviews. 1) Telephonic Interview 2) HR Interview via Zoom 3) Final Round with the hiring Manager.
✅ What is the job location for VMware Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore, India.
✅ What is the Selection Process for VMware Off Campus 2021?
The Selection Process for VMware Off Campus 2021 is Interview.
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires.