ThoughtWorks Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Founded over 25 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading global software consultancy of more than 6000 employees. With our roots in custom systems and agile software delivery, we’re at the forefront of defining the tech principles used by some of the world’s most successful organizations. We have invested in organic growth, building on the strategy, design, data and engineering capabilities required to bring a truly integrated approach to solving our client’s toughest challenges. Our collaborative, cross-functional teams deliver real results, fast.
ThoughtWorks Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Data Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA|
|Target Batch||2020–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Across India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-1 years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for ThoughtWorks Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- You’re familiar with and interested in any one of these languages – Python/Scala/Java.
- You enjoy working with SQL, both querying for reports and creating projections
- Understand how to build data pipelines and data-centric applications using distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc) and distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Airflow, Kafka etc as part of the curriculum or project
- You have an understanding of building data pipelines (ETL) and conceptually understand how distributed storage and distributed processing works. It helps if you have played around with some tools within the space (e.g. Hadoop MapReduce, spark, Hdfs etc)
- It’s great if you have hands-on experience in (one or more) cloud offerings like AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights etc or with data specific offerings like Databricks or Cloudera
- Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Agile development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential
- You work well with others and have a collaborative attitude
- You’re keen on making things as efficient as possible and solving challenges.
- Have the passion and analytical skills to play around with data to gain insights
Job Description for ThoughtWorks Jobs 2021 :
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teams
- Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists
- Hands-on programming based on TDD, usually in a pair programming environment
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices
Documents to be Carried for ThoughtWorks Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for ThoughtWorks Data Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.