Teradata Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Teradata has to recruit candidates for Associate Test Engineer Position through off campus in Hyderabad, India. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA candidates can apply for this Role. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Teradata you can use this recruitment.
About Company: It’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so you can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business. We call it pervasive data intelligence, and only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise and services to deliver it today; so, you can remain focused on driving your digital transformation. The continual investment, experimentation and uncertainty ends here.
Teradata Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Test Engineer|
|Target Batch||2018/2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria and Skills for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- BS or MS/MCA in Computer Science or related field
- Testing and/or Quality Assurance experience is a strong plus.
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge of DS & Python/Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
- Software development skills including software design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C/C++. Python, UNIX Shell scripting and Perl programming a plus.
- SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge on Data Structures a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a Team Player
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS
Job Description for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Responsible for development of new test cases(SQL), and performance tests focusing on the Teradata Query Optimizer. Participate as part of a team to develop new testing methodologies to improve Optimizer quality and robustness and analyze the effectivity of the TD cost based optimizer.
Job Responsibilities for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Develop a framework for improved testing.
- Develop SQL test cases, test plans, CI/CD pipelines and test report analysis.
- Work with Developers and Project Lead to identify critical performance areas and high-risk areas of the Teradata Query Optimizer performance.
- Participate in Closed Loop Corrective Action analysis to improve Optimizer quality, robustness, and predictability.
- Work with developers to identify proposed new testing tools that can be used to improve Optimizer quality.
- Work on discrepancy reports and resolve them with database fixes
Documents to be Carried for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Teradata Associate Test Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
How To Apply For Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Teradata is hiring for which position ?
Teradata hiring candidates for Associate Test Engineer position.
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post.
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
The salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms.
✅ What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
0-2 years experience candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Experience and skills needed for this post.
✅ Who can apply for Teradata Off Campus 2021?
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA can apply for Teradata Off Campus 2021.
✅ How many rounds are there in Teradata Associate Test Engineer profile?
There are 3 rounds of interviews. 1) Telephonic Interview 2) HR Interview via Zoom 3) Final Round with the hiring Manager.
✅ What is the job location for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad, India.
✅ What is the Selection Process for Teradata Off Campus 2021?
The Selection Process for Teradata Off Campus 2021 is Interview.
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires.