Teradata Recruitment 2021 For Associate Test Engineer | Freshers | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Hyderabad
Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Role: Associate Test Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
“Accenture Off-Campus job 2021: Apply Now “
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Test Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary (CTC)||Best In Industry|
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Eligibility Criteria for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021:
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
• 0-2 years of working experience
• Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good Knowledge of test management process, test documentation, and maintenance of existing test cases plus the addition of new test cases
• Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
• Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
Job Description for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021:
Desired but not required skills
• SQL, Teradata Database Knowledge, preferably Teradata
• Knowledge of Testing tools – Open source
• Experience with Shell scripting and Java programming
• Knowledge of test automation and test frameworks
Develop, enhance and support Testing for Teradata Ecosystem manager. Quick learning of existing products and applying the knowledge in manual testing and regressions including install/upgrades. Complex setup of environments and troubleshooting of issues with product and environment. Good analytic skills are desired in order to identify the root cause of various problems and to provide configuration/settings to fix the environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Functional testing and release testing of Teradata Ecosystem product.
• Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
• Report progress against objectives on a periodic basis.
• Work on future products, developing POCs/demos – leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies
• Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test strategy, plans and reports.
1. Individual Contributor closely working with project team members, reports to engineering manager.
Software Testing and Maintenance
All interested & eligible candidates can apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 online by the following link.
What is the last date to apply to Teradata Off Campus Drive: ASAP.