TCS Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 400,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
TCS Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Test||TCS Smart Hiring|
|Target Batch||2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Across India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B.Voc in CS / IT from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible.
- Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
- Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and the above-mentioned graduation streams
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from the Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring.
- Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Job Description for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Registration End Date: 02nd November 2021
- Test Date: 19th November 2021 onwards
- Interview Date: To be announced post-test results
Test pattern for TCS Smart Hiring:
Segment No. of Questions Time ( in minutes) Verbal Ability 24 30 Reasoning Ability 30 50 Numerical Ability 26 40 Total 80 Questions 120 Minutes
Documents to be Carried for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for TCS Smart Hiring jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.