TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 | TCS Smart Hiring 2021 | Freshers | BCA/ B.Sc/ BCS/ B.Voc | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and largest campus and workforce in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Salary: Best In Industry
“Accenture Off-Campus job 2021: Apply Now “
Tcs Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 :
|Salary (CTC)||Best In Industry|
|Last Date||23rd May 2021|
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT –2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
(You are required to register under IT category).
If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Complete your application form by uploading CV and photo.
Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after you complete registration in TCS NextStep portal (Including Apply For Drive)
What is the last date to apply to TCS Off Campus Drive: 23rd May 2021
cognizant off campus | fresher job alert | fresher job |freshersvoice | careers infosys | walkin interviews
careers tech mahindra | wipro recruitment 2020 | amazon jobs for freshers | freshers voice | it jobs for freshers