Tata Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Tata Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech|
|Target Batch||2016 -2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Pune |||
|Expected Salary||4.5 – 8 LPA. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-4 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Jobs 2021 :
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
Job Description for Tata Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Documents to be Carried for Tata Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Tata Software Development Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.