Tata Communications Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Tata Communications Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||Tata Communications|
|Job Profile||System Engineer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech|
|Target Batch||2019,2020,2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Pune |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of relevant work experience.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
Job Description for Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications.
- Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches.
- Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc.
- Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking. Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for NOC team.
- The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams.
- Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end user. Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
Documents to be Carried for Tata Communications Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Tata Communications System Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.