Standard Chartered Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Standard Chartered has to recruit candidates for Associate – Client Delivery Position through off campus in Chennai, India. Any Graduate candidates can apply for this Role. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Standard Chartered you can use this recruitment.
About Company: We are a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise. We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good. With 85,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We’re listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges.
Standard Chartered Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate – Client Delivery|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduate|
|Target Batch||2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-3 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria and Skills for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Any Graduate
Job Description for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents, checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted.
- The completion of security, charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit, security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utilize the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation, insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safekeeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers, correct document numbers etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned, numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the stakeholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
Job Responsibilities for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Employ, engage and retain high-quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Standard Chartered Associate – Client Delivery jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Standard Chartered is hiring for which position ?
Standard Chartered hiring candidates for Associate – Client Delivery position.
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
Any Graduate Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post.
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
The salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms.
✅ What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
0-3 years experience candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Experience and skills needed for this post.
✅ Who can apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus 2021?
Any Graduate can apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus 2021.
✅ How many rounds are there in Standard Chartered Associate – Client Delivery profile?
There are 3 rounds of interviews. 1) Telephonic Interview 2) HR Interview via Zoom 3) Final Round with the hiring Manager.
✅ What is the job location for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai, India.
✅ What is the Selection Process for Standard Chartered Off Campus 2021?
The Selection Process for Standard Chartered Off Campus 2021 is Interview.
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires.