Salesforce Recruitment 2021 : Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
Salesforce Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Member of Technical Staff|
|Qualification Required||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Target Batch||2022 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Salesforce Recruitment 2021:
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Science
- Must be in the penultimate year of degree
- Knowledge in object oriented and scripting languages
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- As a Software Engineer, you would be part of the IT engineering team, focused on engineering solutions for how we provide services to our end customers, and working with the engineers and designers responsible for adding new features or improving the platform to help make sure we provide the best solutions to our colleagues and continue to make salesforce great. You will work side-by-side in scrum teams and work in an agile environment.
- Plan, design and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
- Participate and contribute to product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.