Sabre Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!.
Sabre Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech|
|Target Batch||2019–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||1-3 years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on software testing experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail, strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written in documentations and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Previous hospitality or travel industry experience preferred, not required.
Job Description for Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements
- Perform functional and regression testing of application and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards
- Understand the business requirements, develop and automate test cases using (Eclipse / .Net / Selenium Java) automation tool
- Design, build and maintain reliable automation scripts for complex applications spanning desktop, web, backend, platform, API gateways.
- Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high quality software.
- Continuously improve test case coverage by covering (E2E, Regression, Negative and Exploratory Test cases) for all features and application functionality.
- Create accurate and detailed defect reports when issues are identified.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze, and write detailed defects, and provide solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and document internal and external processes and workflows where needed.
- Strong knowledge of programing language (C#, Java) and scripting language (VB script, JScript)
- Familiarity with test automation – design, code and execute automated test scripts with QA tools and techniques
- Solid experience testing with desktop, web and API-based applications
- Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment
- Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks
- Automation Testing Experience and hands on API testing would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast paced environment.
Documents to be Carried for Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Sabre Associate Software Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.