OSI Systems Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
OSI Systems Inc. is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and seller of security and inspection products, medical devices, and optoelectronic-based components, as well as a provider of engineering and manufacturing services. The company has more than 30 years of experience in electronics engineering and manufacturing and employs over 3,000 people through offices and production facilities located in more than a dozen countries. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.
OSI Systems Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||OSI Systems|
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA|
|Target Batch||2018–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0 – 3 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for OSI Systems Jobs 2021 :
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA
- C, C++ Programming languages, knowledge on Embedded devices.
- 0 to 3 years experience in Android mobile development or IOS Application development. Knowledge of Flutter is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver robust and reliable mission critical production software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must for this position.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned design and implementation tasks with minimum supervision and work with others as required.
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
- Define requirements and interface specifications by following necessary and appropriate standard operating procedures, FDA and other regulations that are necessary for the completion of the product development.
- May be assigned to a project or team, requiring additional duties and experience as defined by the manager
Job Description for OSI Systems Jobs 2021 :
- Associate Software Engineer requires Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Analyzing Information, Software Development Fundamentals
- Learn software development process and medical device standards (IEC 62304 )
- Software Requirements, Programming Skills, Software Debugging,Software Documentation and Testing
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process, including all QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Find creative solutions to moderately defined problems or directives.
- Ensure all software designed and implemented is also automated (unit/integration testing).
- Pro-actively communicate inside and outside the development team.
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Uphold Spacelabs values of Customer Obsession, Ownership Mindset and Superior Results.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Documents to be Carried for OSI Systems Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for OSI Systems Associate Software Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.