NTT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus and it extends well beyond the bottom line. We believe in using technology for good. This means helping organizations and society transform and move into the future with a partner they can trust.
NTT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Graduate Trainee|
|Target Batch||2020–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for NTT Jobs 2021 :
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Learns professional concepts
- Applies company policy and procedures to resolve routine tasks
- Gets detailed work instructions
- Deals with issues of limited scope
- Solutions to problems are easy to solve
- Builds internal relationships
- May not require any prior professional work experience
Job Description for NTT Jobs 2021 :
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
Documents to be Carried for NTT Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for NTT Graduate Trainee jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.