NTT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future. First, we make it our mission to understand your organization and help you identify new opportunities. We’re always listening, we’re in tune with the market, and we understand the industries you operate in. Then we partner with you for success. We work with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. Through our full range of unparalleled capabilities, we empower your people, strategy, operations, and technology, while our platforms provide a single view across your environment. This gives you better insight to make the right decisions at the right time, and achieve your business modernization and transformation goals.
NTT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Graduate Trainee|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for NTT Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
- Learns professional concepts
- Applies company policy and procedures to resolve routine tasks
- Gets detailed work instructions
- Deals with issues of limited scope
- Solutions to problems are easy to solve
- Builds internal relationships
- May not require any prior professional work experience
Job Description for NTT Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
Documents to be Carried for NTT Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for NTT Graduate Trainee jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.