NTT DATA Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider, we wrap deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.
NTT DATA Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Technical Graduate Trainee|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Across India|||
|Expected Salary||3 LPA|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- B.E / B.Tech (CS, IS IT, ECE and EEE) – 2020 & 2021 Passed out batches
- 60% throughout education
- No Standing Arrears / No active backlogs
- Not more than 2 years of academic break
- Problem Solving Capability
- Basic proficiency with programming languages
Job Description for NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- To be Trained in Mainframe technologies upon joining
- Will be trained on COBOL, CICS, JCL
- Will get Process training
- Liasoning with various business domains like Banking, Healthcare, Life Science, Technology Consulting etc
- Collaborate with global clients to ensure seamless functioning of Business.
- Excellent communication, comprehension and written skills.
- Test Date: 13th October 2021 onwards
Documents to be Carried for NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for NTT DATA Technical Graduate Trainee jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.