Neustar Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. Neustar offers industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, and Security that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions.Neustar serves more than 8,000 clients worldwide, including 60 of the Fortune 100
Neustar Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Software Test Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech /MCA|
|Target Batch||2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Neustar Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- B.Tech/ BE/ MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services.
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and other tools.
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge in Testing Process and Test Plan
- Hands on experience in cross browser testing.
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills
Job Description for Neustar Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product. The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product. The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect free product releases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools – Jira, Confluence & Zephyr
Documents to be Carried for Neustar Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Neustar Associate Software Test Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.