NBPGR Recruitment 2021 – ICAR – National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/Any Degree are eligible to apply. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form with a scanned copy of the original documents through email on or before 25 July 2021.. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NBPGR Recruitment 2021:
NBPGR Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||25 July 2021|
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post graduate degree (MSc.) in Genetics and plant breeding /Plant Genetic resources/Seed technology/Plant physiology/ Horticulture relevant plant sciences along with:
- National eligibility Tests: ICAR/CSIR/UGC/DBTNET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) or GATE
11)Selected by the selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government
departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR,
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in field crop phenotyping and data analyses using statistical software.
- Graduation in Agriculture Sciences. Desirable Qualification: Experience in field crops/ laboratory work, handling of office documents, basic knowledge of computer and data entry, etc.
Upper Age Limit:
- Junior Research Fellow – 35 years
- Field Assistant – 50 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/month
- Field Assistant – Rs.20,000/month
NBPGR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written test/ interview.
How to Apply for NBPGR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 July 2021.