Microsoft Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Support Engineer Intern:-
Microsoft hiring candidates for the roles of Support Engineer Intern for the Bangalore/Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Microsoft was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments. This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Support Engineer Intern|
2022 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Working Location||Bangalore / Hyderabad, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||Fresher’s are Eligible to Apply.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Microsoft Support Engineer Intern jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
- BE/B.Tech in CS/ IT or ECE (Electronics & Communication) (year of graduation should be 2022)
- No pending backlog
- 8+ CGPA
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
About the job:-
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment.
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service about finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers.
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas. Critical Exposure Areas
- Good communication skill and good service skill are expected
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving and the ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply for Microsoft Support Engineer Intern :
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Microsoft Support Engineer Intern jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore/Hyderabad location.