Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022:
Microsoft has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Engineer Position through off campus in Bangalore, India. B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply for this Role. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Microsoft you can use this recruitment.
About Company: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Job Profile||Technical Support Engineer|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-1 year|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria and Skills for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Experience with one or more Big Data or Analytics Products and Services
- Azure Data Factory
- Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks
- Azure Cosmos DB, NoSQL Services, MongoDB
- Data Lake
- Cloud Streaming technologies
- Open Source Ecosystem (Linux, Apache, etc.)
- Developer Experience: Python, Scala, R
- Experience with one or more customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, Consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting, customer or technical support or consulting or end-user support.
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable:
- Programming and debugging experience
- Experience in RDMS such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal and communication skills-both oral and written-and success in partnering with groups inside and outside of Microsoft
- Self-motivated and independent thinker that routinely translates circumstances and understanding into actions that move the business forward in a measurable manner
- Ability to distill, prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources.
Job Description for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific.
Documents to be Carried for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Microsoft Technical Support Engineer jobs openings 2022 ASAP using the direct link given below.
How To Apply For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Microsoft is hiring for which position ?
Microsoft hiring candidates for Technical Support Engineer position.
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
B.E/B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post.
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
The salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms.
✅ What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
0-1 year’s experience candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Experience and skills needed for this post.
✅ Who can apply for Microsoft Off Campus 2022?
B.E/B.Tech can apply for Microsoft Off Campus 2022.
✅ How many rounds are there in Microsoft Technical Support Engineer profile?
There are 3 rounds of interviews. 1) Telephonic Interview 2) HR Interview via Zoom 3) Final Round with the hiring Manager.
✅ What is the job location for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore, India.
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires.