MetricStream, the independent market leader in enterprise and cloud applications for Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management, makes GRC simple. MetricStream apps improve business performance by strengthening risk management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management for hundreds of thousands of users in dozens of industries, including Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing..
MetricStream Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||R&D Engineer|
|Target Batch||2020,2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||6 LPA|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for MetricStream Recruitment 2021:
- Professional graduate in B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Science/ Technology, Electronics and Communication) or MCA
- Only 2020 and 2021 batch graduates
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic CGPA – 8 in 10th and 12th
- A min CGPA- 8 in Graduation
- 3 to 6 Months Internship or Training in Java, SQL or FullStack
How to Apply for MetricStream Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.