Genpact Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Genpact Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Process Associate – Customer Service|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduate|
|Target Batch||2020–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-1 Year|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact Jobs 2021 :
- Freshers are eligible
- Proficiency in spoken & written English and with neutral English accent. Fluency in Tamil is also mandatory.
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Job Description for Genpact Jobs 2021 :
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Genpact Process Associate – Customer Service jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.