GE Digital Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
GE Digital is a subsidiary of the American multinational conglomerate corporation General Electric. Headquartered in San Ramon, California, United States, the company provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial companies.
GE Digital Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad |||
|Expected Salary||9 LPA. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for GE Digital Jobs 2021 :
- BE/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science and IT fields.
- Should have knowledge of Distributed Systems.
- Should have knowledge about SQL & Java.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry trends.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
Job Description for GE Digital Jobs 2021 :
- Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure.
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision.
- Translate requirements/ vision into prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards.
- Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans.
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse.
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities.
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables.
- Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products.
- Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy and results.
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/ Agile/ XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance.
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using technology chosen.
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
Documents to be Carried for GE Digital Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for GE Digital Software Engineering Specialist jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.