Forcepoint Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Forcepoint has 2,500+ employees worldwide with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas. We have a strong global footprint with over 50 offices in 43 countries.Our products are proven throughout our customer base spanning 155+ countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. We are not only protecting companies, we also protect various governments & agencies across the globe.
Forcepoint Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||ERP QA Analyst|
|Qualification Required||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech|
|Target Batch||2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Forcepoint Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline’ OR ‘Master’s Degree – Software Engineering, Information Systems or other Technical degree’ OR ‘An equivalent combination of education and work experience’
- Need 0 -2 years of experience in Quality Assurance of web based Commercial off-the-shelf ERPs Preferably in SAP/Salesforce/ Workday/WebApplications
- Experience in Test automation tools. Preferably in “Tricentis Tosca/Workday/Selenium/HP UFT”.
- Experience in executing a testing scenario focused on quality assurance of Change Requests in a heterogeneous IT applications
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
- Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and software applications related to job functions
- Preferred experience in working with a testing organization distributed across globe.
- Must be service-oriented and able to work independently
- Must be able to work in flexible hours(EMEA/ US CST) including possible overtime when necessary.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal, creative analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation and communications skills
Job Description for Forcepoint Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- As a “ERP QA Analyst”, you will directly report to “Quality Engineering Manager – Business Transformations” and work very closely with our QA specialists and Business SMES to understand the functional and technical specifications of our existing applications, services and testing tools. You’ll be working with a group of Business SMEs and CoE members.
- You need to provide resolution to an assortment of problems of moderate scope where validation of functional specifications of IT Applications requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships. You will be part of a dynamic team, which is committed for the comprehensive quality of all the ERP applications and services in our IT landscape.
- We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and focused individuals who have a real passion for quality engineering and have strong knowledge of product quality standards, automation and processes with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills and can perform professionally in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment.
- Develop test plans, including test conditions and expected results, test cases, and test scripts
- Identify test data requirements and work with other teams as needed to create and maintain test data
- Execute testing, including documentation of test results and defects
- Assist in defect troubleshooting and resolution
- Create, run, and maintain reports to measure and track testing metrics
- Participate in testing automation, including script development and maintenance
- Assist the automation architect in the installation, Configuration and maintenance of software testing tools
- Stay abreast of software application testing tools and best practices
- Deliver quality and testing process training to IT staff and project teams
- Perform quality, and testing audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality and testing standards, procedures and methodologies are followed properly and consistently.
Documents to be Carried for Forcepoint Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Forcepoint ERP QA Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.