First American (India) Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions. First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements. Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders – in that order.
First American (India) Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
First American (India)
|Job Profile||Technical Trainee|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for First American (India) Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA – 2021 Batch
- An aggregate of more than 60% in the highest qualification.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
Job Description for First American (India) Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Technical Trainee will be responsible for producing clean, efficient code based on requirements and by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach.
- Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain.
- In this role you will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
Documents to be Carried for First American (India) Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for First American (India) Technical Trainee jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.