EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Analyst|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Across India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-6 Month|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills and decision-making capabilities
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel and Word.
Job Description for EY Jobs 2021 :
- SLS Assurance provides the support in quality reviews to the global Assurance Quality review (AQR) team in their annual compliance process.
- AQR is an internal EY review process which ends with providing ratings to the EY audit engagements.
- Team also provides analytical reporting to Global and area stakeholders for their analysis as well as takes care of different aspects of compliance such as; filing of form 2 by EY firms registered with PCAOB, practice level etc.
- Prepare day to day reports for Global stakeholders.
- Providing support in annual AQR process.
- Perform validations basis EY databases
- Analyze the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues.
Documents to be Carried for EY Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for EY Associate Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.