Ernst & Young Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Ernst & Young Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||Ernst & Young|
|Qualification Required||Any Degree|
|Target Batch||2020–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Ernst & Young Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to help identify and solve problems.
- Annotation experience Good to have, not mandatory
- Strong Accounting & Analytical skills
- Proactive & Self driven
Job Description for Ernst & Young Jobs 2021 :
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility/adaptability to pick up new skills and offer value-add services
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines and organize your time effectively
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Subject knowledge / Research skills to pick up specialized vocabulary quickly
- Willing to work in a team-oriented environment and to help identify and solve problems
Documents to be Carried for Ernst & Young Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Ernst & Young Associate jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.