Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2021 : We’re the world leader in connected commerce, with proven expertise and comprehensive portfolios in cutting-edge systems technology, multi-vendor software and service excellence for both financial and retail customers. Diebold Nixdorf employs approximately 25,000 employees in more than 130 countries around the world. We are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DBD.” Specialties: financial and retail self-service solutions, services, security solutions, software, cash management, branch and store transformation.
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||Diebold Nixdorf|
|Job Profile||Technical Service Desk Associate|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduate|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India|||
|Expected Salary||As Per Norms|
|Experience Required||0.5-2 Year’s|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2021:
- Min. 6 months or more experience in a call center environment is recommended
- Technical background, e.g. education in information electronics, mechanics and/or SW skills.
- In individual cases, it is possible to assign the function to an employee, if the essential professional knowledge is acquired by work experience
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.
- Good technical knowledge in supported customer-specific Hardware and SW environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Native Speaker quality in required local language/primary language.
- English language skills are additionally implied.
- PC literacy, especially the usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
- Industry Knowhow preferred.
Job Description For Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2021:
- Customer Relationship (external as well as internal) – Guide customer according to solution trees and knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests (e.g. Password resets, SW configuration, etc.). If not successful inform the customer about the next steps.
- Operational Deliverables and Contribution – Answer inbound customer calls, including a detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes. To proactively monitor systems in order to pre-empt customer issues and calls, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls
- Processes and Improvements – Observe technical or process problems at all times, Proactively inform Line Manager about potential problems and suggest improvement action.
- Knowledge Management Ability to deal with difficult callers – Usage of available solution trees and Knowledgebase to resolve tickets and advise the customer on appropriate actions on the phone.
- An ability to communicate with customers and understand customer requirements.
How to Apply for Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.