Deloitte Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Deloitte Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Analyst – HR Analytics|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech & PG not allowed to apply for this role)|
|Target Batch||2020–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0.5 – 1 Year|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech & PG not allowed to apply for this role)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Superior language proficiency in English
- Strong tool knowledge and functionality understanding
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge on Excel (Advanced Excel, Power Query, lookups, if statements etc.)
- Knowledge on Excel VBA Macro’s
- Knowledge on Python to perform data analysis, visualization, and building Machine Learning models
- Understanding the data flow and interfacing systems to build automated solutions for reporting and analytics needs
Job Description for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for data extraction, analysis, report preparation & delivery to various DTTL’s business leaders on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain data dictionary, terminology and other documentation (SOP’s) associated with all the reports.
- Responsible for capturing status of weekly/monthly reports deliverables and share the status report with Manager.
- Responsible for tracking the changes in report deliverables, includes new report requests, recipients list maintenance, addressing the additional filed requirements etc.
- Work with the technology team to perform various testing activities that involves Tableau Scorecards, SAP report enhancements etc.
- Proactively identifying the opportunities to automate the reports using Excel Macro’s to reduce the manual efforts.
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Deloitte Associate Analyst – HR Analytics jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.