Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate degree|
|Expected Salary||As Per Norms.|
|Experience Required||1-2 Year’s Experience.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
- This role requires high level of attention to detail, taking responsibility for multiple actions and activities within tight deadlines. This role requires the incumbent to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to the process
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Should possess strong stakeholder skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Is able to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Demonstrates integrity and is capable to identify quality issues and suggest controls
- Able to exercise own initiative, be proactive and able to recommend appropriate solutions to problems.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Description
- Administering onboarding transactions from offer acceptance until start date, adhering to agreed processing practices
- Initiating, monitoring background checks and uploading validated work rights for the offered candidates into the HRIS
- Following up with candidates for new hires forms and processing the hire in the HRIS with utmost quality
- Participating in bulk onboarding projects and other onboarding tasks as required
- Providing first level response to stakeholders/candidates around procedure queries
- Working as an effective team member, sharing knowledge and assisting coworkers
- Maintaining business process documents in relation to onboarding/other Talent services sub processes
- Updating contracts/work rights in HRIS and relevant trackers on real time basis
- Timely management of queries received through the team inbox, the service support tool (ServiceNow), and incoming calls/incidents
- Proactively identifying & raising potential issues to the USI Assistant Manager/Lead for discussion with the onshore Talent Operations Manager and lead the team to take the necessary agreed and cascaded actions
- Timely interface with payroll and other support teams to communicate changes and ensure smooth onboarding
- Trouble shooting employee queries and escalating as appropriate
- Proactive input to Talent Services Assistant Manager/Lead on development of the talent services function
- Assisting with other Talent Services tasks wherever required.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Deloitte Associate Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP, using the direct link given below.