Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Multiple Roles|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Target Batch||Only For 2022 Batch.|
|Working Location||Across India|
|Expected Salary||6.75 LPA.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are Eligible.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Cognizant Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc IT students from 2022 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open only to Indian nationals
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Job Description
- The job descriptions for all the roles in GenC NEXT will be given in the portal and candidates may select any one role during the profiling.
- Candidates will be expected to possess strong programming skills along with at least the basic knowledge of higher order skills for the GenC NEXT role selected.
- These skills will need to be confirmed during self-profiling and will be verified through the assessment and interview process.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Cognizant GenC NEXT jobs openings 2021 by 29th July 2021, 6 PM. using the direct link given below.