BYJU’S Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
BYJU’S is India’s largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT. Today, BYJU’S has over 33 million downloads and 2.3 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 64 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
BYJU’S Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Operations Support Specialist|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduate|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Job Description for BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Coordinate with company employees for regular travel monitoring updates.
- Ride auditing, ensuring employees adhering to ride policies.
- Updating daily verification reports on daily progress and challenge remarks.
- Attaining daily and monthly verification targets.
- Employee activations and deactivations based on hiring and separations
- Complex problem solver in accordance to communication with company employees and vendors
- Initiation of cost control methods identifying possible causes for corporate travel misuse
- Self-starter in process initiation and communicating with respective managers for implementations.
- Training new employees on ride verification process.
- Trainee Period – 3 Months as Retainer and based on Performance will be converted to permanent role
- Work hours during and after training: 9 hours
- During training is from the office or online from employees log in from home: Office
- Work from home: No – It is working from office only
- No of working days in the week: 6 days
- Work Days: Monday to Saturday
- Good Communication – Written and Oral.
Documents to be Carried for BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for BYJU’S Operations Support Specialist jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.