BYJU’s Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
BYJU’S is India’s largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT. Today, BYJU’S has over 33 million downloads and 2.3 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 64 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
BYJU’s Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
|Target Batch||2019–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-3 years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for BYJU’s Jobs 2021 :
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Proficient in ReactJS.
- Good Exposure in AngularJS and VueJS.
- Solid understanding of web markup and SEO Principles.
- Good understanding of module bundling tools like web packs.
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad.
- Solid understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces the right tech/tools for a given job.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, with intelligence & adaptability while building the best in class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration – you know when to push on and when to step back.
- An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems.
Job Description for BYJU’s Jobs 2021 :
- Writes high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
Documents to be Carried for BYJU’s Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for BYJU’s mi Software Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.