Boeing Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech|
|Target Batch||2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Fresher’s with strong fundamentals upon System Verilog and UVM are eligible to apply.
- 0 to 5 year’s of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.
- Knowledge in identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- In depth knowledge in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Knowledge in using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): Experience creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Knowledge in working with self-checking simulation test bench from scratch for SoCs/ASIC/FPGA.
- Knowledge in verification working with internal/external VIPs, its development and evaluation with multiple vendors.
- In depth understanding in System Verilog language and verification concepts.
- Good Knowledge in using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Knowledge in using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Knowledge in using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
- Good Understanding upon designing digital ASIC/FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
- Experience in Avionics protocols is a plus.
Job Description for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Boeing India Engineering seeks an Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer to support multiple product lines in commercial and defense electronics development.
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety and other technical services/methodologies.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop IP and Sub System modules for Test Bench integration under minimal guidance.
Documents to be Carried for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Boeing Associate Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.