BNY Mellon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of June 30, 2021, BNY Mellon had $45.0 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.3 trillion in assets under management.
BNY Mellon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Target Batch||2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Pune |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-3 Year|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for BNY Mellon Jobs 2021 :
- Acts as point of contact for clients and wire recipients and addresses inquiries and concerns about the transfer process.
- No direct reports.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Job Description for BNY Mellon Jobs 2021 :
- Cash Processing and Funds Transfer – IC1 Monitors client payments, daily cash and wire transactions, and acts as a first line of defense by addressing flags raised by transaction system.
- Manages the daily processing of cash movements by bank clients and confirm validity of transactions with manager in cash processing and relationship managers with connection to clients.
- Confirms wire instructions and receipt from clients and inputs transactions into appropriate systems.
- Supports more senior cash processing associates with booking trades and confirming outgoing wire transactions with receivers.
- Monitors systems to catch flags on transactions without receipts or any mismatches, addresses items that failed first round inspection by transaction systems.
Documents to be Carried for BNY Mellon Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for BNY Mellon Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.