Blackboard Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
Blackboard understands that the way people learn is dynamic, and that the education landscape is continuously evolving. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success, by leveraging innovative technologies and services. With an unmatched understanding of the world of the learner, the most comprehensive student-success solutions, and the greatest capacity for innovation, Blackboard is education’s partner in change. We are driving the industry to new destinations.
Blackboard Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
|Target Batch||2019–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Chennai |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0 – 2 Years|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant degree
- Any experience in the full life cycle of iOS application development
- Good knowledge in Objective-C & Swift
- Good knowledge in RESTful web services; good working experience in remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK’s and Push Notifications
- Experience with at least one of the development tools like Git, Gradle, Maven, Sonar, Artifactory, etc.
- Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Any experience with Cocoa Touch
- Any experience with SQLite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Job Description for Blackboard Jobs 2021 :
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand requirement and functionality of the system
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, SDK team and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing in all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable iOS code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Documents to be Carried for Blackboard Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Blackboard Associate Software Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.