Barclays Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Barclays Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Graduate Analyst|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/MCA|
|Target Batch||2020–2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Pune |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0 – 1 Year|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Barclays Jobs 2021 :
- BE/ B.Tech; MCA
- Strong hands on knowledge of Java API , microservice architecture and Springboot framework
- Hands-on knowledge on multithreading and design patterns
- Hands on knowledge on Rest and Soap based webservices .
- Knowledge on writing Junits and parsing of RAML
- Knowledge of Configuration tools like Git and artefact repo like Nexus.
- Strong Knowledge of applications on Java / J2EE and extensive knowledge of IDE – Intelli-j/Eclipse
- Good to have hands-on knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
Job Description for Barclays Jobs 2021 :
- The Platform Developer is accountable to Platform Delivery Lead and would be working on a single complex project for development / Design. Collaborating with developers as well as support and Infrastructure teams during and for the Design and development of the software components within the project scope, ensuring quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects within the team.
- The role demands involvement in the software development lifecycle from software design through to handover of tested code to the to the deployment team.
- He/She will develop software/product and will undertake software design and development tasks under the guidance and direction of the lead.
- He/She will build and maintain expertise in their specialist software development language (and associated development tools / techniques), and will maintain expert knowledge of the applications for which they have ongoing development responsibility.
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Barclays Graduate Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.