Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 for Seller Support Associate | Hyderabad
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Company Website: www.Amazon.com
Role: Seller Support Associate
Experience: 0-10 years
Salary: Best In Industry
“Reliance Jio Recruitment 2021:Apply Now “
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 for Seller Support Associate:
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon:
|Job Role||Amazon Seller Support|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in any discipline|
|Salary (CTC)||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
Amazon Seller Support Associate Drive 2021:
· The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
for Amazon Seller Support Associate
· · Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
· Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
· Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
· During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
· Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
· Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
· Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB of data from a reliable provider.
· Should have access to mobile phones at all times from a reliable provider.
· Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
· Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply:
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Seller Support Associate
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech, and MBA Freshers)
· Language: English
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
How to Apply for Amazon Seller Support Associate?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by following links.