Amazon Recruitment 2021 : Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Business Operations Specialist|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Target Batch||2019,2020,2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India |||
|Expected Salary||3,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
|Experience Required||0-3 Year’s|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Recruitment 2021:
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner Interest in e-Commerce/Online business Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence.
Job Description For Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021:
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals.
- You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
- You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on teams related to Selling Partner Experience.
- Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management.
- The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders.
- The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.