Amazon Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Programmer Analyst Intern:-
Amazon hiring candidates for the roles of Programmer Analyst Intern for the Hyderabad/Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Programmer Analyst Intern|
|Qualification Required||B.E/B.Tech /M.E/ M.Tech|
2022 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Working Location||Hyderabad / Bangalore India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||Fresher’s are Eligible to Apply.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Amazon Programmer Analyst Intern jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
- Experience building software applications through internships, course projects, hackathons or personal projects.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Proficient in at least one programming language Java (preferred), C++ ,or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Exposure to any of the following concepts: Web Services and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading and networking protocols.
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB etc.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- Ability to take initiative and produce results.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
About the job:-
- As a Programmer Analyst Intern at Amazon, you will work on large scale and highly available applications or tools. You will work with business and operations teams directly to enable new programs and expansion through your unique technology solutions and software programming skills.
- You will develop, perform service level integrations, support architectural migrations, troubleshoot, evaluate, and modify internal tools and service level applications. Alongside, you will identify bottlenecks in the current processes and automate manual configuration tasks.
- Each Programmer Analyst Intern will have an assigned technical mentor to help with onboarding, as well as 1:1 guidance from their manager, and will work closely with other engineers.
- Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables.
- Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams.
- Support in platform migrations and configuration, modify internal tools or service level applications and debug or troubleshoot system problems.
- Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software components.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
- Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies including AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2 etc.
How to Apply for Amazon Programmer Analyst Intern :
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Amazon Programmer Analyst Intern jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad/ Bangalore location.