Amazon Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Data Engineer Intern:-
Amazon hiring candidates for the roles of Data Engineer Intern for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Data Engineer Intern|
|Qualification Required||B.E/B.Tech /M.E/ M.Tech|
2021 and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Working Location||Hyderabad India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||Fresher’s are Eligible to Apply.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Amazon Data Engineer Intern jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
- Candidates must be in their Final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Hands on experience in languages like Python etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NOSQL, ETL and Data-warehousing Concepts
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Hands on Experience with AWS technologies like Amazon S3, EMR, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift etc.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or equivalent
- Knowledge on different reporting/visualization tools in the industry
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
About the job:-
- As a Data Engineer Intern in Amazon you will be working on building and maintaining complex data pipelines, Assemble large and complex datasets to generate business insights and to enable data driven decision making and support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data.
- As a Data Engineer Intern you will have an opportunity to collaborate and work with various teams of Business analysts, Managers, Software Dev Engineers, and Data Engineers to determine how best to design, implement and support solutions. You will be challenged and provided with tremendous growth opportunity in a customer facing, fast paced, agile environment.
- Design, implement and support an analytical data platform solutions for data driven decisions and insights
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses & SQL/NOSQL database systems
- Work on different data model designs, architecture, implementation, discussions and optimizations
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies like EMR, RedShift, Elastic Search etc.
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
- Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark, Hive, Impala etc..
- Help continually improve ongoing analysis processes, optimizing or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Enjoy working closely with your peers in a group of talented engineers and gain knowledge.
- Be enthusiastic about building deep domain knowledge on various Amazon’s business domains.
- Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
How to Apply for Amazon Data Engineer Intern :
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Amazon Data Engineer Intern jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.