Accenture Recruitment 2021 : Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Job Profile||Associate – Content Management|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduate|
|Target Batch||2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||0-1 Year’s|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Recruitment 2021:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation.
Job Description For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client’s terms of services.
- They review content that may be sensitive in nature.
- They ensure every piece of content in violation of the client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.